- This event has passed.
Web CLE | Deepfake Audios and Videos: What Lawyers Need to Know [CC]
September 9 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm$150
Panelists: John Simek and Sharon D. Nelson
Deepfakes can impact our relationship to information and the tools we use to work with it. How will this new horizon impact the trustworthiness of evidence and will the legal profession have the tools needed to test what they see or hear? What are the implications for the Rule of Law and our elections?
Topics our presenters will cover include:
- How deepfake videos and audios are made
- How deepfake videos and audios can be detected
- The influence of deepfakes on the Rule of Law/election security
- Real-life stories of deepfake videos and audios impacting lawyers
- Laws relating to deepfakes