- This event has passed.
ALI-CLE Web CLE | Microsoft Word for the Legal Professional
December 17, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$199
Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 12:00 PM ET
Microsoft Word is one of the most important document production tools that you and your legal staff use throughout the work day. This practical webcast will show how you can be more efficient when using Word to create, format, and finalize professional legal documents. Increase your office productivity and acquire important technical skills by learning key tips and tricks you can use every day!
Learn from technology trainer, Craig Brody, as he utilizes legal documents to show you how to get things done in Word. Along with many shortcuts and time savers, Craig will demonstrate how to:
- Work with styles (create, modify, apply)
- Format effectively with paragraph numbering, indents, spacing, and tabs
- Create and use templates
- Review documents (track changes, comments, legal blackline, clean metadata)
- Insert quick parts (AutoText, fields)
- Create a table of contents and table of authorities
- Insert tables, header & footer, footnotes, cross references, watermarks, page and section breaks
Difficulty: Basic to Intermediate
Purchase your course here!