The 2022 ABA Legal Technology Survey Report is now available for purchase!
The ABA Legal Technology Survey Report is the most comprehensive study available of lawyers’ actual technology use, spanning a vast range of topics from security and basic office software to technology budgets, marketing tools, and much more. The survey has been published annually for more than 20 years.
The 2022 edition features five volumes, each with detailed charts, tables, and trends:
- Combines all five volumes into one book or PDF for purchase.
- View popular research formats and sources for: free online research; fee-based online research; mobile research; and legal analytics.
- Discover trends in: budgeting; training; technology policies; security tools; security practices (including auditing & client requests); and backup.
- Learn what law offices use for: laptops/desktops; communication software; legal-specific software; document software; general office software; cloud computing; and extranets.
- See how firms utilize websites; blogs; social media; communication tools; marketing tools; and analytics.
- Explore opinions in courtroom practice; litigation software; electronic filing; and e-discovery.