Speakers: Jeffrey M. Verdon, Managing Partment at Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP. and Rosemary Kupfert, Product Expert at CORE Legal
As a practicing attorney required to follow mandated State Bar requirements for the management of Client Trust Funds and paying your firm’s invoices, this webinar will provide best practices to stay compliant.
Join us for an informative webinar hosted by ABA Legal Technology Resource Center and sponsored by BQE CORE Legal, featuring speakers Jeffrey M. Verdon, Esq, Founding Partner of Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP and Rosemary Kupfert, CORE Legal Product Expert at BQE Software.
In addition, to providing best practices on Client Trust Fund management, the presentation will provide tips and tricks on:
- Monitoring work-in-progress and costs advanced against Client Trust Funds
- Why paying costs direct from Client Trust Funds boosts cash flow
- Tricks on sending Client Trust Fund Replenishment Invoices mid-month
- Why accepting electronic payments with LawPay will boost cash flow
- Tips on “what not to do with” Client Trust Funds
Join us for a live webinar at http://ambar.org/industryinsight to view our live webinars recorded every Wednesday at 1:00 PM CT/2:00 PM ET. Included is a Q&A with our speaker.
Follow us at @LTRC for updates on new webinars, CLEs, and our blog lawtechnologytoday.org for updates on the latest legal tech trends, tips, and news.