December 16th, 2020 2:00-2:30 PM ET
As a practicing attorney required to follow mandated State Bar requirements for the management of Client Trust Funds and paying your firm’s invoices, this webinar will provide best practices to stay compliant.
Join us for an informative webinar hosted by ABA Legal Technology Resource Center and sponsored by BQE CORE Legal, featuring speakers Jeffrey M. Verdon, Esq, Founding Partner of Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP and Rosemary Kupfert, CORE Legal Product Expert at BQE Software.
In addition, to providing best practices on Client Trust Fund management, the presentation will provide tips and tricks on:
- Monitoring work-in-progress and costs advanced against Client Trust Funds
- Why paying costs direct from Client Trust Funds boosts cash flow
- Tricks on sending Client Trust Fund Replenishment Invoices mid-month
- Why accepting electronic payments with LawPay will boost cash flow
- Tips on “what not to do with” Client Trust Funds
Do not miss this exciting webinar to learn actionable tips to manage cash flow with client trust funds and stay compliant with mandated State Bar requirements.
Speakers: Jeffrey M. Verdon, Managing Partner at Jeffrey M. Verdon Law Group, LLP with Rosemary Kupfert, Product Experts at BQE Software, Inc.