Join us for a live webinar at http://tiny.cc/abaltrcwebinars to view our live webinars recorded every Wednesday at 1:00 PM CT/2:00 PM ET. Included is a Q&A with our speaker.
Follow us at @LTRC for updates on new webinars, CLEs, and our blog lawtechnologytoday.org for updates on the latest legal tech trends, tips, and news.
Speaker: Rohit Parekh, Legal Innovation Officer at Matter365
This webinar will explore Office 365 applications and their functionality as applied to legal service practices and Matter365. Office 365 is a document and note management system (OneDrive and OneNote), a communications powerhouse (Outlook), and a project/matter management system (Planner). Matter365, which is fully integrated with Office 365, provides matter-centric organization to your Office 365 Applications along with proprietary features and integration with QuickBooks.
- Overview of Office 365 collaboration tools
- Demonstration of OneDrive as document management system
- Demonstration of Outlook Groups for management of emails
- Demonstration of Planner as Matter Management system
- Intro of Matter365 as Legal Practice Management system