Many small-firm and solo attorneys are spread thin, yet hesitate to filter out distractions and hand off time-consuming tasks. Whether you’re missing calls and leads, struggling to follow-up with existing clients and capture late payments, or just looking to run a more efficient and profitable law firm, the right communication systems can help you get more done.
In 7 Steps for Running a Highly Productive Law Firm you’ll learn seven basic and advanced techniques for incorporating call-routing, web chat, and live receptionist services into your operations with a minimal investment of time, energy, and money:
- Intelligently manage calls with complex call paths
- Automate lead capture & qualification
- Hand-off new client intake
- Streamline appointment scheduling & reminders
- Consistently collect payments
- Monetize “bad” leads through systematic referrals
- Integrate your communications into your existing systems: CRM, calendaring software, billing systems, email, SMS/chat apps, and more.
If you’ve never used a call-routing system, web chat, and/or live receptionist service, you’ll learn how to get started, with an efficient setup that maximizes impact.
If you’re already using one or more of these services, you’ll come away with actionable ways to get more out of them, for greater operational efficiency, marketing results, client satisfaction, and profitability.
Maddy Martin, Head of Growth & Education at Smith.ai
Maddy Martin is the head of marketing and partnerships for Smith.ai, which provides law firm communication services, including their virtual receptionist & intake service, web chat, and Keypad cloud phone system. She has spent the last decade growing tech startups from New York to California, and has expertise in digital marketing, small business communications, lead conversion, email marketing, SEO & content marketing, social media, co-marketing, and event marketing.