One of the latest, hottest trends across most industries are mobile apps. It’s not far from the truth to say, “There’s an app for everything.” For today’s legal professionals, a mobile app developer can provide many benefits. There are already numerous mobile apps devoted to lawyers, but it’s also possible and profitable to discuss the specific needs of a law firm with a mobile app developer. Here are some of the many ways a mobile app can benefit today’s law firm.
Today’s mobile app developer might hold the key to productivity and efficiency in today’s legal office. Many apps help legal staff streamline activities so that productivity is increased. There are several types of tasks mobile apps can make run more efficiently, such as:
- Handling schedules and appointments
- Fee calculations for services provided
- Organizing and storing client data and information and documents related to cases
- Keeping track of financial information for services rendered
- Research for new practice areas and other information
- Gaining access to stored resources remotely through mobile apps
- Document conversion (to PDFs for example)
- Keeping updated on new laws and
- Regulations in your practice areas
Creating Better Relationships with Clients
Apps created by a mobile app developer can greatly increase customer satisfaction. Apps allow for ease of connectivity in a fast-paced world. Lawyers can connect and respond quickly using technology and help ease client’s worries or concerns. Mobile apps can help in ways such as:
- Responding to inquiries from clients quickly by offering prompt feedback at any time, and from any location.
- Providing a more efficient means of communication with clients using instant messages. This can also help reduce costs by avoiding postage for vital communication.
- Send clients case or legal updates as soon as they are available.
- Provide clients with remote assistance that fits in their busy schedules. A mobile app developer can build an app that allows for electronic signatures. Or use existing VOI or video conferencing technology for meetings in place of many face-to-face appointments.
- Fast messaging and direct dialing features.
Effective and Engaging Advertising
A mobile app developer can customize applications for law firms or legal professionals. This can be beneficial for creating activity and engagement as well as attracting potential clients. Apps can be downloaded by clients and lawyers to improve communications. Customized mobile apps can help develop a law firm’s identity and make the firm stand out by offering clients a unique connection and experience.
Apps can be tailored so present clients can make referrals. The referral process can be easy and quick. Clients can make a referral with one touch of a smartphone. Apps can also include links to social media platforms to make sharing much easier. When a client downloads an app from a law firm, it may help connect them more strongly. They are less likely to look for services at other law firms. Being up to date with today’s technology can also make a good impression on clientele. Talk to a mobile app developer to discuss how an app can be customized to meet the needs of your law firm.