Stop by the the ABA TECHSHOW Book Store, located just outside the EXPO Hall on the Lower Level, and learn of some of our new and upcoming legal technology books. Ask questions, purchase copies, and get some expert insight to the latest legal tech topics.
All full-Conference registrants will receive a $10 “LP Book Buck” to use toward a book purchase at the ABA Law Practice Division (LP) Book Store located on the Lower Level next to the Conference Concierge. LP publishes innovative books focused on practice management and technology.
Passport to Prizes
LP will be participating in Passport to Prizes this year by giving away an e-reader pre-loaded with the following publications:
• The 2017 Solo and Small Firm Legal Technology Guide
• Creating an Online Publishing Strategy for Law Firms
• The Lawyer’s Guide to Marketing on the Internet, Fourth Edition
• Evernote as a Law Practice Tool
• Microsoft OneNote in One Hour for Lawyers, Second Edition
• Trust Accounting in One Hour for Lawyers
For your chance to win, stop by ABA Law Practice Division (LP) Booth centrally located on the lower level.
*All full conference registrants are able to participate.