Modern attorneys may not be physically in their offices all the time, but with the introduction of the latest technology such as mobile devices and the cloud, they are working at all times. As a result, they are faced with the very real challenge of capturing all of the small tasks they perform during the ordinary course of a day, from the moment they wake in the morning until the moment they go to sleep at night. This can make timekeeping a huge headache.
Join us for Invisible Time: Timekeeping in the 24/7 Era of Communications and discover the concept of “Invisble Time,” how the right mobile timekeeping solution can help you prevent time leakage, embracing change and adapting your practice to new technology trends, and more!
In this Webinar we will discuss:
- The concept of “Invisible Time”
- Ensure that billable hours accurately reflect hours worked
- How the right mobile timekeeping solution can help attorneys prevent time leakage
- Timekeeping best practices
- Embracing change and adapting your practice to new technology trends
Please note, this is a non-CLE webinar.
Image is from ShutterStock.com.