Learn about the most significant areas of grievances against lawyers and how practicing attorneys can manage those situations to avoid grievances. Join LawPay’s Director of Education and Attorney at Law, Claude Ducloux, for our free webinar, Client Relations: Avoiding Grievances, and learn: the top 5 problems suffered by lawyers in client relationships, the psychology of problem-solving, how to identify conflicts early with skillful interviewing, establishing clear payment plans prior to retention, appropriate methods to respond to complaints by clients to a disciplinary authority, the benefits of professionalism and more!
Wednesday, September 28th
2:00pm – 2:30pm ET
- Demonstrating interviewing skills to create confidence and avoid conflict
- Setting realistic goals and expectations from outset
- Elements of appropriate attorney-client contracts
- Three techniques for keeping communications active and open
- Handling billing controversies during the case
- The requirements to ethically do business with a client
Please note, this is a non-CLE webinar.
Image is from ShutterStock.com.