Modern law firms are fully aware of the unique demands in their industry. Practicing law and running a law firm at the same time requires specific tools to succeed. Attend our webinar, 4 Ways for Litigators to Manage Risk, and learn more about how law firms can take advantage of new tools that firms are using to manage risk and run their law firm more efficiently.
Our panelists will discuss tools they use to manage their practice, including Microsoft Office 365 along fully installed versions of Office, Office Online for real-time collaboration, legal apps like LawToolBox365, and more. Panelists will also cover how lawyers can reduce risk and collaborate online on iPads, Outlook on Macs, OneNote (a killer legal app for lawyers) and more.
Wednesday, August 24th
2:00pm – 2:30pm ET
- Carol Lynn Grow, LawToolBox
- Zafar Khan, RPost
- Ben Schorr, Microsoft
- Catherine Sanders Reach, Chicago Bar Association
- Minimize the risk of missing a litigation deadlines
- Protect data and privileged information by storing it in the Cloud
- Avoid Disputes with registered receipts to make sure important emails get delivered
- Avoid mistakes with organization and collaboration tools in the cloud
We will also take a look at a new Outlook add-in integrated with Office 365 called LawToolBox365 that creates a matter-based backbone inside Outlook, allowing legal professionals to manage deadlines in state and federal court in a 50 states from beginning to end without ever leaving their Outlook Inbox. Don’t miss out!
With help presenting from:
Please note, this is a non-CLE webinar.