Allegory Introduces Automated Litigation Features at ABA TECHSHOW
Litigation software provider Allegory Law, Inc. introduces new automation
features that cut paralegal costs by up to 75%
New York, NY, 16 March 2016 – In the first decade of this century, e-discovery reached a tipping point, overwhelming the capacity of outside counsel and crushing the budgets of corporate legal departments. Accordingly, the multi-billion dollar e-discovery market was born to bring chaos into order.
Today, the same phenomenon is taking place in the traditional litigation process, as lawyers try to wind their way through depositions, summary judgment, hearings, and trial with a data dump of thousands – often, tens of thousands – of “highly relevant” documents. It is no longer sufficient to limit technology use to e-discovery tools designed solely for triage.
Recognizing the increasing importance of technology to streamline the traditional litigation process, Allegory launches a series of client-responsive features designed to automate everyday litigation tasks. Allegory – already a leader in litigation management with its smart software approach and intuitive, lawyer-friendly interface – is increasingly winning over lawyers and paralegals with new features that convert daily hours-long headaches into few-seconds tasks at the click of a button, including:
- Automated Binders: Allegory enables users to create, edit, and re-order Binders, automatically creating a Binder from a simple list of Bates numbers. Litigation teams create Binders 12x faster* with Allegory.
- Automated Exhibit Versions: Allegory enables litigation teams to consolidate e-mails and attachments at the click of a button to create their exhibit versions without having to export and merge PDFs. Litigation teams create exhibit versions 2x faster* with Allegory, without any loss of original data
- Automated Exhibit Sets: Allegory enables trial, deposition, and motion teams to export hundreds of exhibits (cover sheets and all) at a moment’s notice. Litigation teams create exhibit sets 30x faster* with Allegory.
- Automated Information Retrieval: Allegory’s context-display results, enhanced filters, and real-time search updates enable quick and easy retrieval of documents, key excerpts, and notes across the entire case at once – a favorite feature for senior partners using the tool. Litigation teams find the information they need 56x faster* with Allegory.
- Automated Witness Prep: Allegory automatically cross-references everything in the case relevant to a witness, from affidavits to transcripts to key evidence excerpts. Litigation teams prepare for witness interviews and prep sessions 5x faster* with Allegory.
“When lawyers can be both effective and efficient, everyone wins,” said Alma Asay, who founded Allegory following six years as Litigation Attorney at Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher, LLP. “Lawyers are able to spend more time doing what they do best – the lawyering they were hired to do – and clients get what they paid for, both in terms of value and results.” Allegory’s recent introduction of enhanced automated litigation tasks can cut paralegal and lawyer time spent on such tasks by up to 75%.*
Allegory releases new features steadily throughout the year in response to client requests – as often as weekly – to deliver what lawyers need most when they need it. Allegory works closely with its clients, comprised of talented litigation teams from BigLaw and boutiques alike, to design features that incorporate and improve upon the best practices of some of the best law firms (including Vault 10 firms) in the world.
Allegory has also recently introduced other client-friendly features, including a Relativity plug-in, Outlook integration, and easy offline exports with linkable indexes for teams in trial without Internet access.
For previews of Allegory and the newest features and latest customer news, come by Booth 815 at ABA TECHSHOW, being held in Chicago, IL, March 16-18, 2016.
*As measured by side-by-side comparisons by Allegory Inc., 2015 – 2016.
Press contact and images:
Pavla Kopecna | PR representative
917-635-2385 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Allegory is a cloud-based litigation management tool designed and operated by a team of BigLaw veterans. Founded by Gibson Dunn litigator Alma Asay, Allegory delivers a first-of-its-kind software built specifically around the way litigation teams think and work. Where Excel and Shared Drives are the rotary phone, Allegory is the smartphone of litigation management, connecting everything litigation teams need at their fingertips in the easiest, most intuitive way possible. Allegory clients include litigation boutiques, AmLaw 100 law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and government agencies.
Learn more at www.allegorylaw.com. Follow on Twitter @allegorylaw.
# # #
ABA TECHSHOW is an annual legal technology Conference and EXPO designed to bring lawyers and technology together for three days of CLE and networking. Presented by the ABA Law Practice Division, ABA TECHSHOW helps lawyers practice efficiently through the use of technology.