Worldox GX4 and Worldox Web 2.0 to be demonstrated at ABA TECHSHOW 2015
Worldox GX4 and Worldox Web 2.0 are completely redesigned major releases of the popular Worldox product line
GLEN ROCK, NJ–16 April 2015– World Software Corporation® (www.worldox.com) announces today at ABA TECHSHOW 2015 two new products – Worldox GX4 and Worldox Web 2.0.
Worldox GX4 is a completely redesigned major release of the popular Worldox product line used by over six thousand law firms and legal departments worldwide. It focuses on two key areas—ease of use and mobility.
The new design, with Active Profiling® technology for ease of use and automation, enables you to effortlessly manage, share and access all your digital content.
Worldox GX4 features that can significantly reduce time to file and retrieve documents include:
- Effortless one-click save options available for executive users. The new QuickSave option automatically profiles content for users with the click of a button from Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe Reader applications.
- Filing emails has never been easier since Worldox GX4 actively monitors incoming and outgoing emails with heuristics, assigns client matter information and adds folders in Outlook that correlate to your Worldox Favorite Matters.
- Redesigned interface features an executive theme that allows you to view up to three times more documents on the screen than previously available. Quick sort options by doc type, date and category make locating documents a breeze.
- Full search functionality is provided from the Microsoft Office toolbar. Quickly locate Favorites, QuickSaves, matter documents and perform full searches without leaving Word or Excel.
- Users can create multiple user-defined categories (meta tags) for each document and then sort, filter and search with them.
- Inline Search field allows you to instantly search for document names and /or text. Dynamic search result snippets are displayed in the file list or executive view.
- An inline file preview panel is available on the right side of the file list. Easily scroll through search results while viewing the document.
- Search, retrieve and view Worldox matters directly from Outlook.
- You now have greater control of adding and removing Favorites with one click.
- Follow Me Favorite™ technology knows which files you worked on recently and then presents these choices for quick filing and navigation. The File Save dialog now provides Cabinet, Favorite Matters or Quick Profile tabs, where you can choose a folder with predefined information and automatically populate profile fields while saving new files into Worldox.
- Customization of the user interface theme is available on a user-by-user or firm-wide basis. Choose from Worldox GX3, Windows 7 and Windows 8 icon, colors and styles for different monitor sizes or user preferences.
- As in Worldox GX3, multiple deployment options are available, including Worldox GX4 Cloud and a hybrid Worldox Enterprise approach.
- Effortless content sharing is possible with connectors to industry standard applications such as Citrix ShareFile and Legal Anywhere.
- “One touch scanning” of documents into the Worldox repository is available and already being used by the industry’s largest copier and scanning companies such as Canon and Konica Minolta.
World Software is also proud to announce the new version of Worldox Web, Worldox Web 2.0., which provides browser-based and mobile access to your Worldox content from anywhere. This easy‐to‐deploy mobile solution works on most PCs, laptops, handhelds, with native iPad and iPhone apps. A ground-up redesign allows Worldox Web to utilize the Worldox GX4 Active Profiling technology for a seamless transition from office to mobile device.
Worldox GX4 will be demonstrated at booth #316/318 at ABA TECHSHOW 2015 on Thursday April 16th –Friday April 17th, 2015 at the Hilton Chicago (at 720 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL).
About World Software Corporation
Founded in 1988 and based in Glen Rock, New Jersey, World Software Corporation® is an innovative leader in the Document Management Systems (DMS) category. The company’s flagship product Worldox has an install base of over 6000 companies in 52 countries. For more information about World Software Corporation and its products, please visit us at www.worldox.com. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @worldox. World Software Corporation® and Worldox® are registered trademarks of World Software Corporation. All other trademarks are held by their respective owners. For more detailed information, please visit www.worldox.com, call 800-962-6360 or email email@example.com.
(201) 444-3228 / (800) 962-6360
# # #
ABA TECHSHOW is an annual legal technology Conference and EXPO designed to bring lawyers and technology together for three days of CLE and networking. Presented by the ABA Law Practice Division, ABA TECHSHOW helps lawyers practice efficiently through the use of technology.