MOBILE HELIX LAUNCHES LINK 2.0 AT ABA TECHSHOW 2015
LINK Delivers Affordable, Secure Mobility to Law Firms of all Sizes
CHICAGO, 16 April 2015 – Mobile Helix, Inc., provider of secure mobile productivity solutions, is launching LINK 2.0 during ABA TECHSHOW 2015 this April in Chicago. Mobile Helix is showing free demos of LINK during the TECHSHOW EXPO at booth #113.
“LINK provides a new, secure and smarter way for legal professionals to work with documents while mobile,” said Matt Bancroft, President and COO of Mobile Helix, Inc. “With LINK, legal professionals can remain productive while mobile, and complete critical tasks in just a few simple taps and swipes. LINK gives lawyers flexibility and control over when and how they work, without compromising on results or client responsiveness.”
LINK offers compelling benefits:
- An integrated mobile app for lawyers that enables seamless access from smartphones and tablets to document management systems, including WorkSite, NetDocuments and SharePoint, files stored in the Cloud and in network file shares, mobile Outlook email and calendar, and Intranet applications and tools.
- A secure, encrypted container on mobile devices that separates corporate data from personal content. No restrictions are imposed by LINK on personal device use. LINK may be locked and wiped remotely at any time.
- An affordable solution, with a simple, predictable, flat licensing fee starting at $90 per user per year.
- Easy deployment and support, available on premises as VMs or Cloud-hosted. LINK integrates with existing enterprise infrastructure components like Active Directory and LDAP.
- Available for a free 30-day, no-commitment trial.
With LINK, lawyers can:
- Stay connected. Quickly find, review, edit and email legal documents to colleagues and clients.
- Stay current. View Outlook calendar, create new meetings, see attendee free / busy view and send meeting invites.
- Open, review, edit and forward attachments, including .nrl files.
- Manage, search, sort and file emails.
- Find, review and interact with email attachments.
- Use SharePoint while mobile. SharePoint data, files, and lists are all easily available online or offline from a smartphone or tablet.
About Mobile Helix
Mobile Helix, Inc. is a team of seasoned, successful technology entrepreneurs. We know enterprise mobility. We are innovators. Together, we have successfully built companies that have been leaders in major technology transitions. We are focused on providing solutions for major challenges that embrace existing IT systems, make complex business workflows mobile, and are cost effective and affordable. We focus on real results for our customers every day. To learn more about Mobile Helix, please visit us at www.mobilehelix.com.
# # #
ABA TECHSHOW is an annual legal technology Conference and EXPO designed to bring lawyers and technology together for three days of CLE and networking. Presented by the ABA Law Practice Division, ABA TECHSHOW helps lawyers practice efficiently through the use of technology.