February may be the shortest month, but the cold and the snow made it seem extra long this year. Kyle Waring has turned the record snowfall in Boston into a business, which makes me wonder if there is a Kickstarter campaign to convert East Coast snow into water to ease the West Coast drought. As of this post, doesn’t look like it. Opportunity?
While you ponder the possibilities, here is what was most popular on Law Technology Today in February:
- Know the Features Before you Move: Google Apps v. Office 365
- Withdrawing Invitations to Connect on LinkedIn
- How to Escape Email Hell
- How I Use Wunderlist to Get Things Done
- Law Practice Magazine, Law Practice Today 2014 Retrospective
- Four Areas of Legal Ripe for Disruption by Smart Startups
- Quick Tip: Showing Power Point Presentations on the iPad, Part 1
- What Is, and Is Not, an Alternative Fee
- How Lawyers Will Modernize Their Law Firms in 2015
- Sending Messages to Multiple Recipients on LinkedIn
A lot of people expressed interest in moving to cloud computing apps, and productivity was also high on the list. We’ll see if these remain common themes throughout 2015!