You are surely familiar with cloud computing but how much do you know about the private cloud? Recently in the legal industry, there has been a prominent migration away from in-house IT and toward the private cloud. Have you considered if your firm should follow suit? Don’t jump on the bandwagon blindly; take a step back to address what is best for your firm and set up a plan.
In this Q&A with ADAR IT CEO, Vadim Vladimirskiy on the benefits and pitfalls of a private cloud and discover what is best for your firm.
In this video, he covers:
- What the private cloud is
- How it differs from other cloud offerings
- A Business case for cloud in law firms
- Evaluating the fit – it’s not right for every firm!
- Key questions to ask in the process
Thank you to our sponsor!