We’re delighted to announce the newest book from the ABA Law Practice Division, How to Achieve Success After the Bar Exam.
So you’ve taken the bar exam. Now what? How to Achieve Success After the Bar Exam will guide recent law-school graduates as they make the crucial transition from student to lawyer. Through week-by-week activities and practical advice, this book will help recent grads define their career vision, seek out networking opportunities, demonstrate their value to potential clients, develop accountability, and think like a businessperson.
How to Achieve Success After the Bar Exam will help you:
- Create an eight-week action plan to jumpstart your legal career
- Become the CEO of your life
- Build a network and forge alliances that can help you
- Develop professional expertise
- Learn the basics of law practice management
- Understand how to work with your future clients
- Learn the business aspects of law, including marketing and profitability
- Plan strategically for the future
Order your copy of How to Achieve Success After the Bar Exam from the ABA Webstore today!