If you missed out on ABA TECHSHOW 2014’s paperless office seminars, or if you’d like to build on the knowledge you gained at the conference, then pick up our brand new book, Paperless in One Hour for Lawyers, from the ABA Webstore in print and in e-book form.
The legal community is notorious for generating paper—and lots of it. But lawyers can save time and money by transitioning to a paperless office. Paperless in One Hour for Lawyers will show even the most committed paper devotees how to run their law offices digitally. In just one hour, you will learn to:
- Get your colleagues and staff on board
- Analyze your current paper workflow and set new goals
- Assess your hardware, software, and app needs
- Become a PDF expert
- Develop or acquire a document management system
- Make cloud-based storage work for you
- Work on-the-go with mobile technology
- Set up a virtual law office or client portal
- Understand the ethics considerations of a paperless practice
- And much more!