Spend more time practicing law—and less time balancing the books—by investing in easy and effective accounting software. Lynette Benton, a QuickBooks certified ProAdvisor and consultant who has helped hundreds of attorneys and small firms with financial management, will teach you to use this popular accounting software in your law practice. QuickBooks in One Hour for Lawyers offers step-by-step guidance for getting started with QuickBooks and putting it to work tracking income, expenses, time, billing, and much more.
In just one hour, you will learn how to:
- Create your company file
- Setup clients and jobs
- Setup QuickBooks payroll
- Log attorneys’ time
- Track and bill client expenses
- Create reports on time by client and by timekeeper
- Manage your billing using invoices
- Receive payments from clients
- Track income and expenses
- Track and prepare 1099 forms
- Create financial reports for a variety of data
- And much more!
QuickBooks in One Hour for Lawyers is published by the ABA Law Practice Division.