The ABA Law Practice Management Section is looking forward to seeing you in Chicago for TECHSHOW next week! (If you haven’t registered yet, visit the ABA TECHSHOW website to sign up today.) For three days, attendees of ABA TECHSHOW 2013 will learn about the most useful and common technologies available to lawyers. Even though there’s a great deal to cover, our speakers don’t miss a thing – iPad/tablet computing, options for solo/small and large firm attorneys, using social media, how to use the cloud effectively, and apps…lots and lots of apps!
Don’t forget to stop by booth #100 in the Expo Hall to save 15% on all LPM books. Here’s just a small sampling of the new technology titles that will be available for you to browse and purchase:
- iPad in One Hour for Litigators
- Google Gmail and Calendar in One Hour for Lawyers
- Social Media as Evidence
- Android Apps in One Hour for Lawyers
- Twitter in One Hour for Lawyers
- 2013 Solo and Small Firm Legal Technology Guide
- Locked Down: Information Security for Lawyers
- and many more books on technology, finance, management, and marketing!