For most lawyers, managing information is a daily struggle. Between email, research, documents and the considerable administrative work of an active law firm, it can be all too easy to become overwhelmed. To make matters worse, technology and the aggressive pace of modern practice mean already-busy days are filled with a steady stream of interruptions., adding stress and decreasing productivity.
Start tackling these challenges and give your practice an edge by exploring practical tips and techniques for managing information overload — while still being responsive to your clients. Join us on Thursday, January 31st from 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. ET for our free webinar: Managing Information and Interruption Overload.
About the Webinar:
Managing Information and Interruption Overload
Thursday, January 31, 2013
2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Explore strategies for minimizing interruptions during your day
- Learn how to spend less time wrestling with email while ensuring that you capture and bill for the time you you do spend
- Examine how smartphones and tablets can be used to improve efficiency
- Understand how to capture and quantify the interruptions throughout your day
- Discuss the advantages of automation and the benefits of spending less time on operational duties
This webinar is sponsored by Chrometa.