Do you consider your law firm “paperless?” If not, understand the many benefits to working in a paperless office and how easy it is for lawyers to make the switch. Not only from a cost-savings perspective, a paperless office will save you time, encourage more efficient document management, and best of all – it’s a painless transition.
Go from paper-full to paperless during the upcoming CLE program from the ABA Law Practice Management Section (LPM), How to Make Your Law Firm Paperless – Painlessly. Join our expert panel on Thursday, November 1, 2012, to begin your paperless transition.
How to Make You Law Firm Paperless – Painlessly
Co-Sponsored with ALI CLE
Thursday, November 1, 2012
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Managing the shift to paperless
- Ensuring you have considered all aspects of your new paperless office (technological, human, and system change management)
- Evaluating the foundation to your network – do you have the horsepower and resources to go paperless?
- Implementing the right hardware and technology
- Considering the ethical implications of going paperless
Use Code TSUMABA for $25 Off!