Today’s social media age holds opportunity for more than just marketers. Social media is paying off for lawyers in big ways because it helps them attract new clients, expand their network, and grow their practice. Lawyers who don’t understand social media or aren’t willing to try are missing out on an excellent opportunity in a struggling legal market.
Learn how to use social media to your benefit with Effectively Using Social Media to Grow Your Practice by the ABA Law Practice Management Section (LPM). From managing your efforts to creating a law firm social media policy, our expert hosts will teach you the social media essentials.
Effectively Using Social Media to Grow Your Practice
Co-Sponsored with ALI-CLE
Thursday, October 4, 2012
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. ET
- Should you use social media or avoid it?
- Which social media platforms are most effective for lawyers?
- Your plates are full – how can you find time to use social media?
- What are the best tips for managing social media – is there a single “dashboard?”
- How you can measure the success of your social media efforts?
- What are the ethical issues when using social media?
- What are the components of a good law firm social media policy?
Use Code TSUMABA for $25 Off!