Rounding up some of the interesting technology news, tips and guides for the week of June 15th:
- Verizon announced its long-anticipated shared data/voice/text plans.
- Apple’s laptop and OS updates stole all of the headlines this week, but the company also quietly updated its wireless Airport Express Base Station and killed off the 17″ version of the MacBook Pro.
- And here are a few of the new iOS features that didn’t get as much press.
- A new company called Karma is aiming to revolutionize the mobile data market through what they call social telecom. Intriguing, though it presents some obvious security concerns.
- Over at Slaw.ca, Catherine Sanders Reach offered a guide to searching your own data.
- Is there a risk that lawyers may try to manipulate jurors by planting misleading case information online? The Legal Skills Prof Blog points to a new law journal article that examines the issue.