Over the years, Ben Schorr’s guides to Microsoft® Office have proven to be some of the most enduring and popular books in LP’s publications catalog. Ben’s latest work, The Lawyer’s Guide to Microsoft® Outlook 2013, will be a trusted companion to any lawyer who has attempted to reign in an overflowing e-mail inbox or to-do list. Pre-order your copy today before it publishes in November to get a 15% pre-publication discount!
Take control of your e-mail, calendar, to-do list, and more with The Lawyer’s Guide to Microsoft® Outlook 2013. This essential guide summarizes the most important new features in the newest version of Microsoft® Outlook and provides practical tips that will promote organization and productivity in your law practice. Written specifically for lawyers by a twenty-year veteran of law office technology and ABA member, this book will help you:
- Clean up your inbox and organize e-mail messages
- Manage appointments and meetings with your calendar
- Improve efficiency with the Outlook task list
- Track phone calls and time with the journal
- Search for e-mails and attachments
- Access Outlook from web and mobile devices
- Archive materials from old cases
- Troubleshoot when things go wrong
- Avoid Outlook mistakes commonly made by lawyers
- Save time with keyboard shortcuts
- And much more!