The practice management advisors working for state and local bar associations around the United States and Canada are some of the foremost experts on legal technology. If you aren’t following them, you’re missing out on some great, timely content. Here are some recent tech-highlights from their blogs:
- Catherine Sanders Reach from the Chicago Bar Association shared a link to a great step-by-step tutorial for setting up Google Docs Offline.
- Jim Calloway from the Oklahoma Bar Association offered a review of TaskTask, an iOS and Windows Phone app that syncs task lists with Outlook.
- Ellen Freedman from the Pennsylvania Bar Association wrote about data security on laptops and other portable devices.
- Nerino Petro from the State Bar of Wisconsin pointed readers to an upcoming free online course to help you become a Google “Power Searcher.”
- Scott Malouf from the Massachusetts Law Office Management Assistance Program shared a tip on legal project management.
- Beverly Michaelis from the Oregon State Bar Professional Liability Fund scoured Twitter for some great tips on legal ethics, e-discovery, time management, and more.
You can subscribe to these blogs and more (including Law Technology Today) via the PMA Pipe RSS feed.